[RBS] JFS Bulletin Board: November 3, 2012

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sat Nov 3 21:34:31 IST 2012

*CARE AND FEEDING OF THE BRAIN:
Did you know that much of your brain chemicals are actually made in your
digestive tract?  With the overuse of antibiotics, the rise in irritable
bowel cases, and even for other reasons, it is therefore essential that
you feed your family a robust daily booster of the good bacteria that a
gut needs!  Choose your pathway, including naturally pickled veggies, or
ask your kuppah doctor for a prescription for ProBiotics, which may be
available to you at low cost.  Don't use commercial yogurt for this
purpose, as it has almost no useful good bacteria, unfortunately.

SPOTLIGHT ON OUR SPECIALTIES:
If your family is coping with ADD or ADHD, or Autism Spectrum stuff,
please consider the holistic approach to these challenges, because turns
out that the holistic approach is actually now being found to be the
scientific way too!  Email back for initial info, and rely on JFS for
excellence in this treatment.

GROUPS OR CLASSES TO CONSIDER RIGHT NOW, OPEN:
Out of our Marriage Boot Camp for Women class, has come a new kind of group:
"Happily Ever After"
This is a once monthly support group for couples who want a regular
boost to their marriage, but nothing heavy and really a night of good
companionship plus learning a few pointers along the way.  Email to
register, and we'll let you know when the group begins.  Come on ... a
night out is good for both of you!

    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

And our social workers, as always, are ready to help you -- and at a fee
you can afford!
Don't suffer, don't wait.
Just give us a call or email -- all issues are welcome here.

Last point:
Be in touch if you are interested in the finest Weight Control option of
all in this area.

Blessings of health!*

--
Jewish Family Services
Mental and Emotional Health for Anglos in Israel
email:  office at jfsisrael.org