[RBS] giving away, selling

Ilana Bronfeld lanz54 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 16:56:43 IST 2012

We would like to give away the following items, free of charge:
1. Pool: measurements: 229 x 160 x 43.  Used, but in decent condition.
2. Graco infant carseat-- navy blue.  Has been through four kids, so it definitely looks used, but it works well.
3.  Infant bouncy vibrating seat.  Looks great, but I think that either the vibrating part or the music (I don't remember which) might not work so well.  Can recline at different angles.

Also, we are selling a brand new small bookshelf from IKEA.  We bought it a couple of weeks ago, and after we built it, realized that it doesn't exactly fit in the space where we wanted it.  It is 40 cm wide, and about 200 cm tall.  There is a door that goes on the bottom few shelves.  The unit is dark brown.  We would sell it at cost price (490 nis), without you having the hassle of going to IKEA or of building it.

If you are interested, please call Ilana at 991-0401.
Thank you!