[RBS] fix a camera in RBS???? please call me!!!

Isaac naviebleu at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 20:40:04 IST 2012

please could you be kind enough to give me a quick phone call if you know of a good place to get my camera fixed in rbs alef, or bet shemesh??? is there anywhere besides for having to go to jerusalem?!!!
i am new here, and really need to fix my camera asap, and cant find any place advertised or anyone who knowns of a place. please help!! thank you very much in advance!!! shuly mashiah. 0526 99 66 44.