[RBS] Recommendation: Local-based Support for Baaley Teshuva & Gerey Tzedek

Zeev Breier zeev.breier at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 09:29:23 IST 2012

A new registered non-profit, Yad L’Shuv (http://www.yadlshuv.org), is
devoted to strengthening davka the most vulnerable members of our
community. (The irgun has the endorsement of Rabbi Michel Twerski
Shlit"a.) Their “Chaver Program” pairs people new to Torah observance
with people well established in their Torah observance. You can help
Am Yisrael by your participation in the Chaver program, as a mentor
(if you qualify), or applying for your own mentor. Yad L'Shuv founder
and director, Reb Binyamin Klempner, who I can personally recommend as
a yiras Shamayim Jew, is an American-born Beit Shemesh resident with a
Masters in Clinical Social Work. Donations can be dropped at “Cellar
18” store, beside the flower shop at Mercaz, Ramat Beit. Email me if
you would like to receive the text of the recent article on Reb
Binyamin in the Lech Lecha edition of Mishpacha.