[RBS] SAVE THE DATE- THE SHARED JOURNEY NOVEMBER 21

karen karen at tishkofet.co.il
Wed Nov 7 13:28:05 IST 2012

SAVE THE DATE..November 21st
Veyelech Moshe - The Shared Journey
Tishkofet Volunteer training program to accompany patients
יקראני ואענהו עמו אנוכי בצרה אחלצהו
ואכבדהו..תהילים
on Wednesday November 21st
8.30pm
at Matnas Pisgot Hasheva
Derech Rabin 21
Migdal Hamayim

This evening we will explain the nature of the program, we will discuss the
principles in public volunteering in Beit Shemesh and the surrounding area.

The evening will be attended by Mayor - Mr. Moshe Abutbul  and Reuven Cohen

Talk by  Professor Ben Corn - Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of Life's
Door-Tishkofet .Chairman of the Institute of Radiotherapy at Tel Aviv
Medical Center.
and Yoram Sagi Zaks lawyer, Chairman of National Council of Volunteers

The program is based on a unique course that helps and extends a hand of
kindness to the patient and his family .

This course is a new initiative of the "Tishkofet" acting for the benefit of
patients and their families and assists them in structuring a journey of
growth  after illness.
This connects the individual, the community and the medical center through
the language of the spirit and meaning as to create a healthy society in
Israel
The course will be held weekly for 8 weeks.
The public is invited
Lecture in hebrew.

For more information, please call: 1-599-5500 or 02-6310803
or karen at tishkofet.co.il

Reservation recommended.

For details about the organisation see www.tishkofet.co.il