[RBS] Whole Wheat Bagels on SPECIAL at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 15:01:30 IST 2012

SPECIAL this week at Saidels Bakery

Whole wheat Bagels - only 5 NIS each instead of 6 NIS

Saidels Bakery also makes a wide variety of organic health breads and unique, hand made challahs, cookies and apple pies. We also offer a range of freshly ground flours and sifted white flour. It is like having your very own privately commissioned baker in your home - the quality is home made, fresh, with no preservatives, healthy and mouth wateringly delicious.

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user
friendly on-line order form or call 09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  14:00-15:45

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222