[RBS] warm and caring metapelet with spots available

Lauren Greenberg continue18 at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 12:23:43 IST 2012

An amazing metapelet moved in to my building this year B"H!
She is warm, caring, amazingly trustworthy and has many years of experience.
English speaking (she moved from the U.S.), you will not be disappointed.
My 16 month old actually waves goodbye to me when I drop him off, he goes
and comes home so happy.
Please feel free to get in touch with me thru e-mail or phone.
Lauren 995-1168
or Miriam (another happy mother) 581-0249