[RBS] “Melabev Has Talent!!”

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:47:47 IST 2012

Melabev Senior Center is seeking local talent, interested in entertaining
seniors on Wednesday mornings.

Can you sing, play an instrument, juggle, dance, cook, bake, act, perform
tricks, do stand-up comedy, tell stories, teach art or ulpan, etc. etc?

Would you consider volunteering an hour of your time?

We would be thrilled and very grateful to have you any Wednesday you have a
free hour!

Call now and we will schedule you in to our new program--"MELABEV HAS
TALENT!"

This may be the big break you've been hoping for!

If Wednesday doesn’t work for you, still be in touch, perhaps another day
will be available too!

MELABEV HAS TALENT: 02-999-4258 or email: melabev.shemesh at gmail.com