[RBS] AMIT CHANUKAH FAIR

Manes Lieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Fri Nov 9 07:52:46 IST 2012

Hello Listland:
Please come out to support our AMIT Chanukah Fair.  This year, we have
almost 60 vendors and just read yesterday an excellent interview in
Thursday's JERUSALEM POST, about our own SANDY CASH, a popular singing
artist from Beit Shemesh.  We are proud and delighted that Sandy will be one
of our talented vendors.   We have many Beit Shemesh and Ramat Beit Shemesh
vendors this year.

In addition, to our many new and diverse vendors this year, our consistent
and loyal vendors continue to be part of our Chanukah Fair.  This year, we
have added a new feature:  SurpriZe PriZes.  For a nominal amount, you may
be eligible to win one of our SurpriZes.  We thank Lenny Solomon, Gifts R
Us, Big Deal, Café Café, Ruthie Blum, Benda's Jewelers, Cellar 18, for their
generous contributions.  Each ticket is 5NIS or you may purchase 3 tickets
for 10NIS.  Each prize has the value of at least 100NIS.

We also welcome our chesed and tzadaka organizations, Lema'an Achai,
Melabev, Yad Sarah, Keren Yosef, Eden Ohalei Yaakov.

A small sampling of products offered this year include baby items, women's
clothing, modest bathing suits, seforim for children and adults, and of
course beautiful gifts, handmade crafts, jewelry, head coverings, CDs, DVDs,
vitamins, food, in addition to loads of other novel, new and different
products.   We also will be selling coffee, tea and sofganiot in addition to
sandwiches and juices.

All proceeds go to support AMIT'S 25,000 students in 108 facilities in
Israel including our very own Noga, Fierst and Yeshivat Nachson located here
in the Beit Shemesh area.  Please reserve the evening for a fun shopping
time, while supporting AMIT.  Please hold the date, SUNDAY EVENING, NOVEMBER
18 AT YESHIVAT REISHIT.  Please tell your relatives, your friends and
everyone else to come to the AMIT Chanukah Fair.  Entrance is just
10NIS/person or 40/NIS family.

Shabbat Shalom; Chodesh Tov
Shirley and Faygie

AMIT Chanukah Fair – Sunday evening, November 18th
7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit in Beit Shemesh
“Please come out to support the wonderful work AMIT does!”