[RBS] PC Integrity - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Nov 11 18:56:34 IST 2012

NEW OFFICE HOURS:
As of this week, the PC Integrity from 8:45 AM - 5 PM on Sunday, Tuesday and
Wednesday.
On Monday and Thursday, we will be open from 8:45 AM - 7:00 PM.
Fridays we will remain open, as usual from 8:45 - 12:00 PM.

*** If you need to drop off or pick up equipment after hours, it is not a
problem. Just call us during the work day and we will make arrangements to
suite your needs!

FOR THIS WEEK ONLY: OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ON THURSDAY FROM 1:30-3:30 PM
AND WILL THEN REOPEN UNTIL 7:00 PM.

Currently in Stock: A full stock of networking equipment, Rapoo Wireless
Headsets, Ergotilt Laptop Cooling platforms, Switches, Cabling and Apple
adapters to connect your Macs to Regular monitors and more...

Thank you.
PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447