[RBS] 'Yachad' Israel has finally arrived!

daphna gold daphna_gold at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 09:03:57 IST 2012

Title: New in Town! Yachad Israel!
'Yachad' Israel has finally arrived!

Yachad (an agency of the OU) is an international non profit organization dedicated to addressing the needs of all individuals with disabilities and including them in the Jewish community.
Yachad members participate in several inclusive activities,events & Shabbatons per month.
Based in Jerusalem our Programing includes weekly events every Monday Evening, Chagigot and trips during Chagim and lots more! All activities are designed for both Hebrew and English speakers yet will be in English. Almost every month we will be hosting a Shabbaton in different communities in the country. Our opening event will be on Motzei Shabbat November 17th in Jerusalem and our first Shabbaton will be in Raanana on November 30th.

Yachad activities provide our members with opportunities for personal growth and enriched lives. The 'inclusive design' gives our special population their rightful place within the community, while helping to educate our community about our members' abilities and strengths.

For more information please feel free to contact us!
Lisa Rich- 054-4905479 | israelyachad at ou.orh | Yoel Sterman- 050-4800669
   To sign up and learn more about Yachad Israel visit us at WWW.YACHADISRAEL.COM