[RBS] HaBayit HaYehudi membership voting today!!

Marci Rapp marci at bezeqint.net
Tue Nov 13 12:30:01 IST 2012

I you are a member of HaBayit HaYehudi and need a ride to vote TODAY, Jeremy Gimpel, the Anglo Aliyah representative to Knesset hopeful, is arranging rides for people to get to Bet Shemesh for voting.
Please contact me asap if you need a contact for a ride.
If anyone wants to offer/co-ordinate people a lift, please conatAct me as well - they will need drivers at different times

Marci Rapp
MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear
Cover what you want...in style!
www.MarSeaModest.com
marci at bezeqint.net
050-424-8359
Thornhill>Katamon, July22/08
SAVE A LIFE! DONATE A KIDNEY in Israel - I did - contact me for more information.