[RBS] Fwd: Fw: Studio Musikef Group Piano lessons- new class for 7th-8th grade girls

leora davids davidsleora at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:28:13 IST 2012

 **
*Subject:* Studio Musikef Group Piano lessons- new class for 6th-8th grade
girls

Would your  daughter like to learn piano in a fun, dynamic environment?

IY"H I'm opening a new "Group Piano" beginners' chug for 6th-8th grade
girls- this will be a Friday class, 12:45-1:35pm.

They'll learn note-reading, music theory, chords, playing as an ensemble,
and while building skills at the keyboard, they'll also build self-esteem
and confidence .

Classes will take place in my studio, Rehov Ha'arazim, Bet Shemesh. The
studio is equipped with touch-sensitive keyboards, one per student.

Space is limited to 6 girls. There'll be a free trial class this week pG.

To sign up, or if you have any questions, please email or call 9997870

Look forward to hearing from you

Judy Clark, MA, ALCM,  25 years' experience teaching piano.

PS If you don't have a piano/keyboard at home so they can practise, I have
limited number of piano keyboards available to rent .

--
Leora Davids