[RBS] (no subject)

Danny&Elana dannyandelana at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 11:13:07 IST 2012

The Ezrat Achim offices are open to assist members of the south in need of "shabbos placement",
For families hoping to get a break from the constant rocket barrages .
We in the community are being asked if there are any empty apartments available To families in need of a break,so that shabbos can be one of menucha and not constant fear.

Please call 999 0000 the secretary at ezrat achim is eager to match up families.

Tizku l'mitzvos and may we all have a good shabbos experience.