[RBS] Siren? Radio reception?

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Thu Nov 15 23:52:40 IST 2012

If you live on Nahar HaYarkon, you may notice that we cannot hear the siren,
nor do we have radio reception, unless it's via the internet.

Don't know if this will help, but 1207 is the phone number of Home Front
Command.  One would imagine that it would be good if both matters were
rectified.  Call and put in your request!

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM