[RBS] AMIT CHANUKAH FAIR THIS SUNDAY!!

Manes Lieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Fri Nov 16 06:26:20 IST 2012

Dear Listland:
Please come out to support AMIT'S Chanukah Fair this Sunday. Over 60 vendors
are participating this year, selling a variety of items - jewelry, headwear,
crafts, CDs, DVDs, giftware, baby items, women's clothing, seforim, books,
games, comic books!  In addition, our vendors are selling new and unusual
products - home alarms, smoke alarms, eyeglasses, decorative cakes and
cupcakes, household items, health products.

Several community members will be there as vendors, as volunteers and as
organizers.  Please show your support for AMIT, especially at this critical
time.

There will be a food court, donuts and coffee/tea will be available for a
nominal fee.
Several chesed organizations are participating as well.  Thank you Lema'an
Achai, Keren Yosef, Yad Sara, Eden Ohalei Yaakov, Melabev for your support.
Please note that Melabaev, one of our consistent vendors, will be selling
"prefilled Chanukah oils" to support Melabev.

Ask about our surpiZe priZes - we thank Big Deal, Shlock Rock (Lenny
Solomon), Ruthie Blum, Café Café , Wine Cellar 18, Gifts R Us, Benda's
Jewelers. Each prize is worth at least 100NIS. Tickets for this "mini
raffle” are 1 ticket/5 NIS; 3 tickets/10NIS.

Entrance is just 10NIS/person; 40NIS/family. Please bring your family,
friends, etc., for a fun time while supporting AMIT's 25,000 students in 108
facilities. All proceeds go to support AMIT'S important work in Israel

SUNDAY EVENING, NOVEMBER 18 FROM 7 TO 10PM AT YESHIVAT REISHIT, GENESIS
CENTER, 21 RASHI IN BEIT SHEMESH.

Shabbat Shalom; See You There!