[RBS] RBS-A Teenagers, working with RBS-A matnas chayalim, organizing food packages for people in the south & chayalim

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Fri Nov 16 12:27:42 IST 2012

RBS-A teenagers have initiated this plan (I promise I did not suggest it)  and are organizing a collection of food and snacks for the chayalim and the families of the south.
This is being done in coordination with the chayalim who are volunteering at the RBS-A matnas, as part of their sheirut in the Moadon Noar.
The Chayalim will be coordinating the delivery of these packages, via their commanders, to the families in the south and chayalim serving in the south.

If you would like to support and help in this wonderful and noble effort on our teenagers' parts, you can call 0544274569  or 0503512340 to
find out where to  drop off  packaged non perishable food items and snacks in RBS-A.

They would also appreciate letters from your children supporting the families and chayalim. Unfortunately, we know, definitively,  from prior experience that
these imaginative and creative letters truly do help to lift the spirits of these individuals and families.

The teenagers are collecting as of now and plan on preparing the packages on Tuesday night, G-d willing, at the RBS-A matnas at 7 PM.
The teenagers invite RBS-A teenagers to come help write supportive and creative letters to include in the packages and to help prepare and pack the packages.

On behalf of these enterprising teenagers-
Thank you, in advance, for any and all contributions.
Have a safe Shabbat Shalom
Adina Rosenstein