[RBS] COLMAR WILL BE AT THE AMIT CHANUKAH FAIR TONIGHT 18TH NOVEMBER

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 08:59:12 IST 2012

We will be selling Corned Beef, Pastrami and Roast Beef sandwiches at the Fair.

So!!  You don't have to rush home for supper. The sandwiches will have some
coleslaw and pickles and tomatoes on the side.

Also at our table we will be selling our cold cuts as well as biltong, boerewors,
chopped herring,pickled herring and kichel.

Call us for our product /price list and see how we can make Shabbos and even
weekday lunches and suppers easier for you.

WE ARE SUPERVISED BY RABBI DANNY MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HA MAOR,

The meat is either Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin  or Sheirit Yisrael[for
the sandwiches we will be using the Sheirit Hechsher]

Have a good week,and we look forward to seeing you on SUNDAY 18 th at the Fair.

Colin and Margaret Abrams 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4