[RBS] For sale

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 10:59:04 IST 2012

Posting for my fiancee.Please contact her.

Everything is in excellent condition!****

Previously loved but now lonely and seeking a new home:****

** **

Wii complete package: it’s all here! All you need is a tv and I can sell
you one too! I have a Wii console, games, cables, instruction manual, power
packs, chargers, a transformer since the Wii is from America,
numchucks,etc. Everything you need to get started. Great exercise!  Since
the Wii is from America, you need to use games from America. Not compatible
with Israeli Wii games. Lots of fun for the whole family!  Asking price is
1200 NIS or best offer.****

** **

Next item: San Disk sansa fuze 8GB (however it is boosted up to 11GB with a
micro SD card (already installed). This is NOT a telephone! It is NOT a
camera! Includes a charger, earphones, instruction manual, and an
instructional video. Fully downloaded with music but you can erase it and
load your own songs. You can also load videos and photos. Very small item.
Great for using at work, travel, or in the house. You can record and listen
to anything, anyplace! Asking price is 300 NIS or best offer.****

Projector (ceiling mounted) and screen (also ceiling mounted) for 4000 NIS
for both. Projector was tuned-up so it is in great condition.****

I also want to sell the following items because I never use them: 19 inch
tv for 600 NIS,32 inch tv for 1200 NIS, 3 satellite dishes/2 receivers/2
remotes for 1000 NIS ( for this price, the buyer needs to hire someone take
the satellite dishes down from the roof).****

There is also a burglar alarm system. The previous tenant sold it to me but
I never called the alarm company (“Team 3”) to activate it because I don’t
speak Hebrew and their staff is comprised of Hebrew speakers (not that I am
upset or surprised!). You can buy it for 400 NIS. I have other criminal
deterrents…****

Contact me for more details.****

Rhonda Epstein****

02-9926568****