[RBS] new hours for PC Integrity

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Nov 18 17:30:51 IST 2012

*** New Office Hours:

Our office is open every day from 8:45 until 5:00 PM.
On Monday and Thursday we will remain open until 7:00 PM
Friday we are open from 8:45 - 12:00 PM.
(Our website will be updated shortly to reflect our new hours.)

*** If you need to drop off or pick up something after hours, it is NOT a
problem.
Please just call the office during the day and we will make arrangements to
accommodate you.

*** Call PC Integrity for your computer repairs, data retrieval, upgrades
and clean ups.

*** Service is available in our lab or in your home.  We are just a phone
call away!

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447