[RBS] Lecture - overview of the Bet HaMikdash, at the Israel Center (in English)

Seeman, Dani DSeeman at nds.com
Sun Nov 18 20:18:50 IST 2012

Hi all, when I gave the lecture previously in RBS in Hebrew, several people asked me where/when I would give the lecture on the Bet Mikdash in English. Here it is (see below).
Regards,
Dani

*       Who needs the Bet Mikdash?
*       Why do they sacrifice korbanot?
*       What's the controversy regarding Jews going up to Har HaBayit?
*       What does the rock in the Dome of the Rock actually look like?

      For the answer to these questions and more...
      To appreciate what the Mikdash is about, & to enhance our understanding of what we are lacking today...
      Please join us for a two-part presentation in English by Dani Seeman from Machon HaMikdash (the Temple Institute).
OVERVIEW OF THE BET HAMIKDASH
*       Part 1 - Who needs the Bet Mikdash?
         Understanding the purpose & significance of the Mikdash, by analyzing various midrashim & pesukim.
*       Part 2 - The Mikdash today
Overview of various hot topics, including: What does Har HaBayit look like? Where on Har HaBayit was the Mikdash? The halachic controversy regarding ascending Har HaBayit. Who will build the 3rd Bet Mikdash?
*       Date/Time
         Part 1 Nov 26 2012 at 8:00 PM.
         Part 2 December 3 2012 at 8:00 PM.
*       Location: OU Israel Center, 22 Keren HaYesod, Jerusalem

For more info, please see: http://www.ouisrael.org/calendar/detail/2-Part-Pre-Chanuka-Lecture-with-Dani-Seeman/

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com