[RBS] AMIT THANKS YOU

Manes Lieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Mon Nov 19 12:38:38 IST 2012

Dear Listland:
A big Yasher Koach for coming out yesterday evening in support of AMIT.  We
understand that for many people it was difficult to attend a Fair during
these times.

Please rest assured that this AMIT Beit Shemesh fundraiser raised
approximately 10,000NIS for AMIT.  As many of you are aware, AMIT supports
many facilities down South.  We are proud and pleased that we can be part of
AMIT'S ongoing efforts to support the important work that AMIT does.

Your attendance at the Fair not only supported local vendors, but assisted
us in our efforts to be part of the ongoing many projects for our children
here in Israel.

We pray that our next Chanukah Fair will take place during a time of
everlasting peace.  We thank you once again and take this opportunity to
wish you an (early) Chanukah Sameach.
Kol Tuv
Shirley and Faygie
AMIT Chanukah Fair Co Chairs