[RBS] Two new requests for a kidney

Marci Rapp marci at bezeqint.net
Tue Nov 20 01:07:08 IST 2012

Please consider donating a kidney here in Israel.  You can live a normal life with only one kidney and, at the same time,  save the life of someone with kidney disease/failure, and get them off of dialysis.
I did. And so did Judith from Rehovot.
The following are 2 recent needy cases, although there are also over 700 patients urgently waiting for a kidney before their time on dialysis runs out (maximum 5-6 years).
  a.. Young man of 35 from Haifa, father of a little girl - requires donor with blood type B or O.
  b.. Woman of 52 from Beit Shemesh, husband tried to donate to her but was not a match - requires donor with blood type A or O.
Please note - all expenses are covered by Kupat Cholim and the Government of Israel, including wage loss, misc. expenses, and a week in a hotel to recuperate.  Contact us for more information
Marci Rapp
MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear
Cover what you want...in style!
www.MarSeaModest.com
marci at bezeqint.net
Thornhill>Katamon, July22/08
SAVE A LIFE! DONATE A KIDNEY in Israel - I did - contact me for more information.