[RBS] RBS MEGA Mall is tomorrow, collection point for donations to soldiers

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:30:15 IST 2012

The RBS MEGA Mall is tomorrow, Wednesday 21st November at Beis Tefilla Simcha Hall, Nachal Refaim, RBS A

Morning:  11-1
Evening: 7-10

Your old favorites and lots of new vendors.
No Entrance Fee!!

- Kehilla card raffle, win the amount you spend back!!
- Melabev Raffle
- There will be a table at the entrance to the hall, next to the Kehilla Card Stand which will be a COLLECTION POINT FOR DONATIONS TO OUR SOLDIERS.  They need wipes ,deodorant ,toothpaste and brushes ,cookies (sealed),cakes (sealed) ,drinks ,armysocks ,hats ,scarves, if there is anything I have left out please add to this post and lets all work together to publicize this. We have amazing volunteers who will man the table and take the donations to the collection points at the end of each session. If no-one is behind the table, please leave your donations in the boxes, they will be distributed.

See our facebook event page for specials and vendor information.
http://www.facebook.com/events/354141928010918/