[RBS] Collecting small funds: tzitzis for soldiers in south

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Nov 20 23:25:56 IST 2012

We are collecting money for the cause below.
We will be sending the money to Har Nof early next week IYH, Sunday or
Monday.
If you would like to donate please be in touch or drop it off in an envelope
marked "tzitzis". Remember even 10 shekel  makes a difference and gets you
part in this special opportunity to help protect our soldiers , spiritually
and physically.
Pickup may be able to  be arranged if you cannot get to us.

The Rosenthal/Bell family
Nachal El Al 6/2
054 2323 410

The organization MEZAKIM run by Reb Elozor Gottlieb son of Rabbi David
Gottlieb (Shaulson 28/5 , Har Nof phone: 6519421)
took down hundreds of tziziyot for the soldiers waiting down south to go
into Gaza.
So many more soldiers wanted and they didn't have enough. Each one costs 30
shekel (special khaki ones).
It would be a tremendous mitzva to help Reb Elozor purchase hundreds more.
All contributions would be welcome and can be brought to the Gottliebs.
Tizku lemitzvot and besurot tovot!

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com