[RBS] Dry Cleaners

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Thu Nov 22 08:31:56 IST 2012

Hello Shalvie,

I've been in the area for over 13 years and ONLY use Machbesat HaGiva,
located underneath a Mister Zol shopping center near the Benjamin Kruger
library in Beit Shemesh.  Levi Simchoni, the owner, is professional,
experienced, knowledgeable, etc.  Unfortunately, several people who worked
for him for a short time thought it would be an easy means of income to then
open their own businesses, but minus all that

"professional, experienced, knowledgeable, etc"  I don't go anywhere else.
And while it's a bit of a drag to have to shlep out there, I save my dry
cleaning for a trip that I anyway have to go in that direction.  Worth it
for me to not have to worry about ruined clothing.

Hope that's helpful.

Sincerely,

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Message: 13