[RBS] Rebbitzen Yitty Neustadt in RBS on Motzaei Shabbos

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 12:31:52 IST 2012

BSD

There will be an evening of inspiration, chizuk, and Tefillah for all women and girls of the community this Motzaei Shabbos,

At Aish Kodesh, starting promptly at 8:30 pm

Speaker:Rebbetzin Yitty Neustadt
Tehilim to follow at 9:15

This program is part of an onging chizuk and Tefillah project of the Ramat Bet Shemesh community for a refuah shelemah for all of the cholim of our neighborhood בשח"י.

לעילוי נשמת אברהם משה ז"ל בן נפתלי אריה ילט"א