[RBS] Six women Playback theatre- it is happening today

shalemm at bezeqint.net shalemm at bezeqint.net
Sun Nov 25 00:07:17 IST 2012

Hi All,

Today, Sunday, November 25th at 21:00 , we are going to
have the Amazing Girls from the Playback Theatre called Paprika.
http://www.paprikas.co.il/

They are 5 players and one singer and they are completely
wonderful.

The cost for participating this eve is 35 NIS !!
the cost for teenage girls is only 30 NIS
the cost for mother and daughter is 60 NIS
the cost for mother +two daughters is 75 NIS

Please spread it out among your community’s women and girls.

We make lots of efforts to bring some culture to the community.

this theatre is interactive and fun, although it's in hebrew
it's good for everyone, there is no much use in words!!

don't miss it!!

Miri Shalem
RBS Matnas Director