[RBS] ENGLISH EDITING

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 12:55:37 IST 2012

ENGLISH EDITING
A Client of mine has asked me to post the following message.
He is a very experienced Editor in the English language and is
prepared to edit all forms of papers, dissertations, seminar papers,
work to be published etc

He can also translate from French and Hebrew into English
He can also ghostwrite papers for non native speakers who need to hand
in papers in English
He can help you write them - or write them for you!

Pls contact me  and I willforward the info

Toda
Danniella
0545 359072
kosherfamily at gmail.com