[RBS] Giving away sqaure Pesach shmura Matza

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Sun Nov 25 15:39:08 IST 2012

Dear RBS,

 I have the Pesach shmura matza from "Jeruslaem's  Matza shmura" white box sealed and never been opened 1KG and I have a 2.5 KG box that the box has been opened but the individual packages themselves are sealed and never been opened that I have giving away.

The first person to reserve and pick it up from  me, will get the matza. If you are interested  in the matza, please call me at 0546-202-781 to arrange a pick up.

Looking forward in hearing from u.

Thanks and Haslacha

Reuven Ashenberg