[RBS] Special Silicon-headed Shabbos Toothbrushes for Sale

Chana chana at respecsframes.org
Tue Nov 27 00:14:17 IST 2012

These imported toothbrushes satisfy all Halachic requirements concerning
the ability to brush one's teeth on Shabbos: they are specially for Shabbos
(different from your ordinary ones), and they have widely-spaced,
soft silicon bristles that don't make your gums bleed. Designed to be used
with liquid mouthwash or "Mey Peh", the bristles don't hold/absorb the
liquid, so there's no issue of squeezing, as with a regular toothbrush.
They come in two colors: blue and pink. Each toothbrush is individually
packaged. They cost 22nis each. Replacement heads (also individually
wrapped) are 12nis each. (No discounts for multiple orders.) I have 100 in
stock, so act fast!

To order, please email me at the address below.

Thanks

Chana Simon davidsimon at 013.net

--

*RE-SPECS Frames for the Needy is a non-profit organization that collects
used and surplus glasses frames from Israel and abroad for distribution to