[RBS] Are you interested in a Hannuka day Camp for your child?

Mojdeh Sarah Rakhsha rakhsha at actcom.co.il
Tue Nov 27 23:25:54 IST 2012

Are you interested to have a half a day camp for your children during
Hanukah?

We are two experienced female 11th graders, and have been running successful
Pesach camps for the past 4 years.  We would like to know  if there is
enough interest for a camp during Hanukah as well.  We can do a camp for any
age between 3-7.

If you are interested please let us know.  If there are enough people
interested we will contact you.

Thank you,

Ariella Rakhsha and Adina Jakubowitz