[RBS] Expired Rav Kav card - request for info

Yossi Klein kleinyossi at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 19:58:11 IST 2012

Since most of us got our cards at around the same time several years when SuperBus started in BS, I'm assuming that just like my family's cards expired, others have had the same experience. Can those who have renewed please share what they did?

1. Where did you go to get a new Rav Kav?

2. Was it a pleasant experience or a pain?

3. What did you do to get back your Nikuvim ("punches") back from the various bus tickets that you had on your card?

The information supplied will be very useful to anyone who uses the public transportation here!!!

Thanks,
Yossi