[RBS] PHP / jQuery Developer Wanted

S. & J. Escott sajbescott at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:06:43 IST 2012

PHP / jQuery Developer

Seeking a PHP / jQuery developer to work on new features for an existing financial system.  The project is AJAX driven, and the client side makes heavy use of jQuery, jQuery UI, and many other jQuery plugins.  Server side is written in the Zend framework, so prior Zend experience is desired (though not required).

The job is entirely off site, and the developer we hire will need to coordinate remotely with the lead developer who works primarily during evening hours.  We estimate that the features we need to implement will take 1-2 months to complete, but there is potential for the position to become longer term.

If you are interested, please reply to steve at accountrex.com with CV.