[RBS] SEEKING COMPUTER/ SCREEN/ PRINTER DONATIONS: new Graphics Program at Pninei Chen

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Thu Nov 29 11:11:32 IST 2012

Dear List Community,

Our new high school, Pninei Chen in RBSA, would love to teach Graphic Design
and give the students a CUTTING EDGE qualification for THEIR future.

We need someone to donate good computers, screens and a printer to build a
dedicated classroom for our new Graphics Program.

The government have even promised to pay towards the teachers wages.
However, by law we are required to buy or have a separate computer per
student. We also need to purchase legal and licensed programs for them to
practice. We have chosen Adobe Design (that includes Photoshop, Illustrator
and Indesign), since that is the most popular program today for graphic
artists.

We really need your help to make this happen!

Our school is new and just doesn't have the funds to get this program off
the ground, so we are seeking your financial help and/or help passing this
email to your friends or family who might be able to help.

Every donation is earnestly appreciated from the bottom of our hearts
whether it is computer equipment or funds.

Thank you so much!

Binyomin Freilich

Go to this link to donate financially:
http://www.gofundme.com/1gdt58