[RBS] Boruch Dayan Hoemess - Mannie Cahn Z"L (South Africa)

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 10:48:47 IST 2012

It is with much sadness that I inform you of the passing of our dear
friend, Mannie Cahn (menachem ben Sarah) from Johannesburg, SA.
The levaya will take place today (Thursday) at 12:00 noon at Shamgar and
then to Har Hamenuchot.

I do not have details for the shiva yet but if you would like me to inform
you, please e-mail me back and I will send them to you as soon as I know
them.

May we always share only good news.

--
Michael Schoemann