[RBS] Thank you from Lema'an Achai!

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Nov 29 13:59:31 IST 2012

Baruch Hashem, the Lema'an Achai's first Women's Health Expo which took
place yesterday was a tremendous success.

We want to thank all the wonderful women in the community who came to
support the event and hopefully gained a lot and had a good time!

We also want to thank all those who contributed towards the success of the
event:

Our  Committee who worked tirelessly for the last 5 months on the entire
program:
Jennifer Airley, Kerry Bar Cohn, Dina Guedalia, Shoshana Halberstadt, Serena
Hartstein, Beth Rosenbaum, Yehudis Schamroth, Rena Yudkowsky.

Our big sponsors:
The RBSa Matnas, Best Market, The Health Dept. of the Iriya, Kupat Cholim
Meuchedet, Kupat Cholim Leumit.

our lecturers:
Jen Airley, Avraham Gundle, Yael Zahavi Zinger, Rena Yudkowsky, Shoshana
Harrari, Dr. Tzippora Wolff.

Our exercise teachers:
Eva Elkayam, Rivka Matluk, Jolene Sonnenberg, Miriam Segal, Shelley Dunn,
Alisa Coleman.

Our workshop presenters:
Smadar Nevo, Ceter Shapiro, Tamar Rotstein, Chana Rachel Mark, Limor
Evenodem, Tamar Silverman

Our raffle prize donors:
Café Neeman, Holy Bagel, Big Deal, Kosher Casual, Feldheim, In Shape, Jen
Airley, Chana Bracha Kornfeld, Eliezer Rosenblum, Yocheved Back, Motti
Weisner, Nechama Tovey, Naomi Silverman, Shoshana Halberstadt of B'Seder
Gamur, Sally Isaacs, Flash Gifts.

Our photographer:  Marti Winston

Our Graphic artists: Steiman Media

Our extra helpers:
Michal Gruen, Chani Schwartz, Rebecca Palmer, Melanie Josman, Lisa Gotlieb,
Tamar Silverman, Rochel Black, Gila Feuer.

We also want to thank all our vendors at the event and the advertisers in
our pamphlet.

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02)5471802