[RBS] whats the typical fee for an electrician visit/consultation?

a greenberg arielandatara at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 18:37:18 IST 2012

Hi
We had an electrician at our house today to help us figure out what kept tripping the electricity in our home. He was here for about 10 minutes, and was able to tell us that our microwave was at fault.  Nothing was fixed, we were just told to throw out the microwave because there was no way to repair it.
I am curious to compare how much the average electrician charges for such a thing.
Please respond to me off line.

Many thanks,
Atara Greenberg
RBS A