[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation for Tom's place

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:56:25 IST 2012

As a professional butcher and cook, I want to recommend Tom's place in
the Northern industrial zone.
The food was outstanding (nice portions!), The meat was great!
The place was spotless (even the toilets were very clean and that's the
first thing I always check!).
The atmosphere in the restaurant was very good and the waitresses with
their electronic tablets( to take the orders)
were very helpful and did speak English too (not for me,since I live here
20 years already).
I would really give them 5 stars as an expert.
Enjoy!

Alon.