[RBS] RBS A' Break-in chol hamoed night

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 22:11:26 IST 2012

Very similar to what happened to us, way before Succos.  The police said the robbers came in through an open window (we have no a/c so windows were open, no soragim as well).  They took two laptops from our study, where our son was sleeping.  Also, a few sets of inherited candlesticks, an ipod recharging on the laptop, and my husband's cell phone.  The police came promptly, but didn't give much hope to ever recovering our belongings.Rochel Black