[RBS] neighbourhood watch and citizen patrol programs

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Fri Oct 5 16:35:23 IST 2012

The Beit Shemesh Police Department (with assistance from the Magav) has
limited manpower to police a very large area.  Therefore, volunteers are
urgently needed for the Police, Mishmar Ezrahi and similar groups in Beit
Shemesh.  You will be protecting your own city.

Shabbat Shalom and Chag Sameach.
Charles