[RBS] Ramat Shilo List

Jessica Flowers jessica at wwjobs.co.il
Tue Oct 9 15:21:01 IST 2012

Hi Yehudis, please let me know if you will post this. We are located on
Rehov Ein Gedi.  Thank you, Jessica

Our local # is 999-6280.

Part-Time and Full-Time help needed.  Worldwide Jobs, located in Ramat Beit
Shemesh (Aleph) is continuing to expand.  We are looking for individuals
that either want to work full-time as executive recruiters or for the first
time ever...we are now looking for part-time assistance for those able to
work a minimum of twenty hours per week.  HR and sales positions open in
areas such as:  Internet Research, Business Development and Candidate
Selection.   Applicants must speak and write English fluently, have a strong
knowledge of the internet, a good command of American culture, excellent
communication skills and be self-motivated.  Hours and days are flexible
with a minimum of a four hour shift.  Our offices are open around the clock
to accommodate different schedules.  We offer a competitive base salary,
bonus plan and a relaxed work environment where English is spoken and people
enjoy what they do!

For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact:  Jessica
Flowers, Office Manager at #02.999.6280 or via e-mail:
<mailto:jessica at wwjobs.co.il> jessica at wwjobs.co.il.  When e-mailing please
include a copy of your resume as well as a list of references and
compensation requirements.  No experience necessary so long as you know how
to work hard and have the skills noted above.

Jessica Flowers

Executive Assistant

Worldwide Jobs, LTD.

#02.999.6280 - Jerusalem