[RBS] stainless steel sinks and faucets for sale-

Silverman Family aviditz at netvision.net.il
Tue Oct 9 20:29:10 IST 2012

Gorgeous at great prices
two sinks and 2 faucets-  selling them all together.

Sinks are unusual- 10” deep.

Most Israeli stores do not carry a 4 hole sink with both sprayer & soap, and nothing 10” deep.

In Beit Shemesh area stainless steel sinks (not 4 hole and more shallow than 10”) run between 1600-2000 NIS on average

Faucets between 1600-2000 (without sprayer & soap)

The average set in Beit Shemesh area is 3600 NIS: I am selling both sets for 4000 NIS.

They are in original boxes.

Here are sites to show you what they look like- unfortunately, I paid considerably more than the prices they show.

Please respond if you are interested in looking at them- they are available immediately. You can also see them installed in my personal kitchen.

http://www.homedepot.com/Elkay/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xitZic/R-100139682/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-11946-SD-Bellini-Dispenser-Polished/dp/B001KADWAY/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Avi and Ditza Silverman
02-999-1175