[RBS] Exercise for women in RBS A

R. Pessin rivkapessin at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:29:17 IST 2012

Accommodating ALL FITNESS LEVELS (for those in- and out of-shape (and in between!!)...

Join my Aerobics Circuit, with boxing/kickboxing and other techniques:
--tone muscle, burn fat, build strength, endurance, balance & flexibility
--fun, dynamic--you won't get bored! --small group setting
--only kosher Jewish music--no complicated dance moves to follow!
Classes held every Sunday and Thursday mornings, 8:40, at the Americus martial arts studio, across from Nachal Zavitan, 4/2 (Palace Gardens)

OR:

Come to my private gym for one-on-one personal training:
--exercise program specifically tailored to reach your goals
--personal attention and expert advice--competitive new year price schedule

For more details on the group class or to schedule a personal training session, call 077-542-4737

Rivka Pessin
Specializing in Prenatal/Postpartum Exercise, Cancer & Exercise, Seniors' Fitness
Resident of RBS