[RBS] we are after the chagim - now what?

Beverly Chimes beverly at refuah.co.il
Thu Oct 11 11:38:26 IST 2012

Elul, Rosh Hashana,Yom Kippur and Sukkot have been and gone.
We have davened, shopped, cooked, cleaned, parented, had company etc.

Now it's "after the chagim" - now what?
I can help you define what you want in your life and make and implement the plan to get there.
It's your process - we go for the things you want, at the speed you want, the way you want!

Make the most of this time of year - for you! So you can make the most of who and where you can be.

I have worked with many women who have through life coaching accessed their strengths and made the changes they want.
Call me for a free 15 minute consult to see how we can work together!

Beverly Chimes
Life Coach
>From surviving to Thriving
0545740614