[RBS] ARE THE CHAGIM REALLY OVER?

Manes Lieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Fri Oct 12 13:07:36 IST 2012

Well yes, but....Chanukah is on its way and with that, our AMIT Annual
Chanukah Fair.  Our Fair this year is scheduled, IY"H, for Sunday evening,
November 18th from 7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit in Beit Shemesh.  AMIT
supports 25,000 students in 108 facilities across Israel.

AMIT students have gone on to win the Israel Bible Contest, serve in the
army and are productive and exemplary adults, all the while staying firm to
Torah commitment.

This is our big annual fundraiser.  Please hold the date, come out and
support AMITs important work across Israel.  Further details will
follow......

If you would like to be a vendor, we are still looking for additional
vendors for CDs, DVDs, Judaica Books, clothing, please be in touch with
either Shirley or Faygie.
Shabbat Shalom
Faygie and Shirley
AMIT Chanukah Co-Chairs

Shirley mslerner at zahav.net.il
Faygie mflieber at zahav.net.il

AMIT Chanukah Fair - Sunday evening, November 18th
7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit in Beit Shemesh
"Please come out to support the wonderful work AMIT does!"