[RBS] This Motzaei Shabbos - Kennes Tehillim and Chizzuk in Tefilla

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:13:58 IST 2012

This is for my nephew, whose parents live in RBSA. I appeal to all of you to
attend, and to take a part in the ongoing Tehillim.

Thank you,

Aryeh Sonnenberg
----

BS"D

Kennes Tehillim and Chizzuk in Tefilla
For women

Divrei Chizzuk from REBBITZEN HELLER at 8:30 PM

This Motzaei Shabbos Bereishis

Keness of outpouring of Tehillim at 9:15 PM

Will take place in Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham, RBS A, Nachal Refaim, corner
of Nachal Luz

The Keness has been organized Lee'rfuas Avraham Moshe ben Tzirel, a member
of the Kehilla who is in need of Rachamei Shamayim.