[RBS] Pitzuim for a Cleaner

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Oct 14 09:05:33 IST 2012

The answer is yes, there is such a thing as pitzuim for a cleaner, and yes,
it would matter as to who ended the arrangement.

For more information, you can contact the Histadrut, the governing body in
Israel for workers rights.  There's an office in Beit Shemesh, or you could
contact the main office.

Alternatively, you're welcome to contact me and I'd be happy to give you
further information.  I do not work for nor represent neither the Histadrut
nor the cleaners, but have had to, obviously, become familiar with these
laws.

Shavua tov,

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM