[RBS] APPEAL FOR KIDNEY DONORS - Please help save their lives.

Marci Rapp marci at bezeqint.net
Sun Oct 14 10:47:12 IST 2012

 בס"ד
Dialysis is the short-term process for removing waste & excess water from the blood, & is used primarily to provide an artificial replacement for lost kidney function in people with renal failure until a kidney transplant can be performed.
    a.. Two-year old baby boy on dialysis - requires donor with blood type O.
    b.. 14-year old girl (grand-daughter of one of the gedolei hador) -requires donor with blood type A or O.
    c.. Wife of an exceptional talmid chacham, mother of 11 children - requires donor with blood type B or O.
    d.. A talmid chacham, father of 8 children, requires donor with blood type O.

  Tizki le mizvot!
  גמר חתימה טובה
  For more information please contact me and I will forward you information you will need to consider donating your kidney.
  Marci Rapp
  MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear
  Cover what you want...in style!
  www.marseamodest.com
  marci at bezeqint.net
  SAVE A LIFE! DONATE A KIDNEY in Israel - I did - contact me for more information.