[RBS] JFS Fall Class List -- don't wait to register

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sun Oct 14 13:21:55 IST 2012

Let's start with....

1.  Yes, you do need *Marriage Boot Camp for Women or for Men* -- all
spouses do!
Simple tools, quick results, easy and fun class to enjoy.  And ZERO
lashon hara.  You will gain from this class.

2.  *Easy Does It!*  Learn deep brain relaxation and change your life,
this special approach based on the body electrical patterns you make in
each moment and aren't even aware of.  All students get class time on
our neurotherapy computer, plus the wisdom of techniques ranging from
ancient to high tech.

3.  *Living With Loss*
Our grief support program has been running since 1994.
We welcome those with recent -- or with long ago -- bereavement.
Together we will learn a road map that helps us understand why we have
such trouble with grieving. And as a valuable side bonus, many warm and
supportive friendships are born in this class.  Give it a try... you'll
feel better for it.

4.  *Poor Me!  *
A support group for women in circumstances of STRESS and TRANSITION for
any reason at all.  This group is new here at JFS, and offers a huge
lift to those who suffer!

Bad breaks do not usher in stress or worry or fear or panic, but wrong
attitudes do -- and we are ALL guilty of that, at least from time to time.

So, don't suffer in isolation -- come and share with a small group, and
find pathways to rethinking and rebuilding and relaunching.

5. * Playful Parenting*
This class deals with four hot buttons of raising kids:
* What is Good Discipline?
* Balancing Peers and Family?
* Living with Plenty = Too Much of a Good Thing?
* Lack of Perspective in an Insular World?

The approaches covered, are appropriate for little ones -- and they
apply equally for older kids and teens, when adapted to varying
presentation styles.  This course deals in very clear material.

All classes meet for one month, weekly.
Tuition runs NIS 400, including all materials
No charge for the warmth and friendships which usually develop!

Register soon, though.  Class size is limited for most effective results.
Email or call.

--
Jewish Family Services Israel
       Psychology and Social Work